Saturday, February 17, 2007

conserving humor





Look Jer, I'm getting through the stack of resumes on my desk. I'm sure yours is here somewhere.

Things have a way of working out. Like last year I was going through a similar stack of resumes, and you wouldn't believe it but I found one very special resume...one of the geniuses behind Action Family! Sandy B. Stank! What were the odds a guy of that caliber would be looking for work?

Action Family changed my life. I knew I had seen the future of conservative humor. When those mean liberals get me down, that is the first VHS tape I reach for, you know what I mean Jer?

I couldn't stop pacing around my office. I had to get this guy. And now that I have him, I can say for sure, he writes a mean Dukakis joke. Sure it takes him 3-4 months, but life is good Jerry, and so is your wife's rugelach, what's in these things?

No comments: