Sunday, February 18, 2007

That's a WRAP





That was great, kids. You did fabulous. And I know it wasn't easy. There's always something tempting on the Hallmark Channel.

If you sat through the whole show, don't stand up too fast. Have a nosh first. Maybe some juice. It may have gotten a little rough for some of you. Personally, I chose to sit on plastic.

I think we're out of the woods here. The gay penguin thing killed. And Garfield gets gonorrhea? That was nearly good enough for a caption on Adult Swim.

Personally, I would have worked it a little harder. "Hey, Odie! How come it burns when I spray the sofa?" That kind of thing. But I think Ned and Sandy did real good, considering their inherent limitations as white Republican males.

Don't forget to sign the petition, and make sure you email Roger Ailes. I know the show is rough now, but in time it will age like a fine piece of fish.

I mean cheese.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Hey, Odie! How come it burns when I spray the sofa?"

Now THAT'S comedy!