Saturday, February 17, 2007

One Off the Wrist for Conservative Humor





Okay, boys and girls. Jerry is a hip guy, and he knows what every hip charity needs. A rubber bracelet.



It's going to take real heart to keep yokking through thirty minutes of supply-side satire, because conservatives don't have the smarts to beat A-list liberal comics like Ray Nagin, Sean Penn, and Aaron Broussard. But you'll be fine if you look at this bracelet while Joel's kids take timely jabs at Chappaquiddick and Adlai Stevenson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have to have one of those! Do they come in small? because I had to tie a knot in my Lance Armstrong bracelet because it keeps coming off my arm.

Jerry Troutman said...

Joely Surnow--I love that kid--had the same problem.

So he wears his as a headband.