Sunday, February 18, 2007

Qu'est-ce Que C'est, my Man?





I don't know if Joel is reading this, but if so...why the diss, babe? This Sidewinder always has tone, so why didn't you fire?

I admit, my CNBC show didn't do too well. Schindler's List drew a bigger crowd on its opening night in Damascus. On the other hand, it's not like you got a lot of options. Good conservative humorists with a TV background are as rare as guys who gave hickeys to Mary Cheney.

To rip off Marcel Proust, I know you gotta faire cattleya with the Fox Brass and hire guys who know a green room from Ralph Nader's breakfast nook, but these cats you hired are about as funny as ten pallets of baked beans on a submarine.

If you survive the week, give old Denny the nod and I'll see what I can put together. I got metaphors like Anna Nicole's baby has aging bitch-made gigolos pretending to be her father.

Sorry about the Proust thing. I'm in therapy. When I get too obscure, my analyst hits me with a taser and makes me watch a truck pull.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Denny Miller Himself! I'm so awed to be in your presence, Mr Miller! Can you do some Ted Kennedy jokes? I like those best of all. What is proust? Does it go with Ritz crackers? because I'm allergic to Ritz Crackers. And why would you steal it from someone named Marcel? Isn't he the guy from Pulp Fiction?