Saturday, February 17, 2007

You Are so Right it Hurts





Eff...In...A, Manny! Good on you, kid. Cancer is right. Cancer is what these schmucks should only GET.

You don't need these "blodge" pishers. You need solid, old-time, tried-and-true TALENT.

Did you look at my application yet, kid? Your girl said it was on your desk. I don't push. I know you're busy. But if it hadn't been for me, let me tell you, Gimme a Break wouldn't still be the cult hit that it is today.

They fired me. Ehh. I don't hold a grudge. I kept telling them I had no idea how Nell Carter's bra ended up in my cubicle.

I got ideas like you can't believe. Try this. You know your "Don't tell Mama I'm for Obama" T-shirt? It's cute, but it needs follow up. I'm thinking, how about "Don't tell Mama, Osama Wears a Shmatte?"

Say it out loud. "Osama, shmatte, Osama, shmatte..." Good stuff, right? Let me help you out.



Look, I'm not married to it.

Okay, how about this. You like edgy? I got edgy. Check this out:




What? You don't like?

No worries, kid. Forget you saw it. God love you and little Joel. Did you get that rugelach my wife made? I don't mean to pester. She used margarine in that. No trans fat. Always looking out for you.

I'll wait for your call.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA ha. That's delicious! But I hope this doesn't mean you're going to start having a lot of colored humor. You have no idea how many letters I wrote to get that awful Flip Wilson and Redd Foxx off of my TV. Why can't they bring back Lawrence Welk?

Jerry Troutman said...

Edna. Sweetheart. Please.

The GOP is the new "big tent" party, even for tent MERCHANTS, as ann coulter likes to call them.

We want EVERYBODY. Even schwartzers.

The NICE ones, I mean.