Saturday, February 17, 2007

Jerry's the man





Those are good solid ideas Jer. Great work! I had some thoughts too, but I realized I didn't properly introduce myself. I'm Manny Cotti, Executive Producer, nice to meet you pretty little darlins.

I've worked on many humorous television programs such as 24 and Enterprise, so as you see, I am most qualified to help select conservative humorists. My Mother didn't float over on a '65 Chevy for me to hire no stinkin bloggers. Am I right Jerry? AM I right!

These bloggerts remind me of my cousin Ramiro, always nursing the havana club, thinking he's gonna do something with his life.

Who the eff do they think they are? I see no literary masterpiece like Action Family on their resumes. I gotta get back to work here, I'm crafting a great joke about Monica Lewinsky, oh this is gonna kill!!

No comments: