Saturday, February 17, 2007

Gracias "Mi Amigo"





You're turning my poor old head with these compliments, Manny. I'm just an old Seventies sitcom workhorse looking for work because he can still PRODUCE.

Have you checked my resume yet? Two words, Manny. "Match Game."

You never got a fair shake, kid. I still have Dr. Giggles on Beta. Exorcist, Shmexorcist. You're the king of the straight-to-video slasher genre. I laughed. I cried. I shvitzed. I plotzed.

A word of advice? Stay away from Monica Lewinsky. This topical stuff...who can keep up with it? Stick with Watergate. Something the audience has heard of already.

Trust me on this. Remember Tattoo? My idea. Gene Levitt wanted a monkey, but I told him we'd never be able to keep pants on it.

It was hard enough keeping them on Ricardo Montalban.

No comments: