Sunday, February 18, 2007

You Can't Make Teh Funny Without Solid Research




Lenny Hackworth here. Jerry, I realize I'm late to this dance, but I'm here to help.

See, I know a thing or two about "teh funny", which is what the kids on the blogs call comedy. I'm not sure why they spell it that way. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out what "LMAO" means--I think it's something you do after you ROTF, which also appears to be comedy-related, but I'm not for sure on that.

Anyhoo, Jer, as you've no doubt discerned, I'm an expert on the Internet in general, and especially this whole "blog" thing the kids are into, and after a couple of hours of "surfing my net" for research purposes I've learned a couple of things.

First, if you get the pop-ups, you gotta use something called "Ad-Aware". It's the only thing that works.

More importantly, I found out what conservatives think is funny. Turns out, all you need to do is throw in the word "libtard" every few sentences, and conservatives will be rolling in the aisles. I'm telling you, Jer, they'll eat it up. I'm pretty sure "libturd"works just as well, but I'll need to do some research before I can verify that.

But "libtard" is a sure winner. Sure, we run the risk of offending tards, but that's not our demographic, so I say we run with this.

Back to the salt mines for me, Jerry. I'm off to Google my Wikipedia, so wish me luck.

No comments: